We collect personal information identified below under “Collection of Information” for business purposes and commercial purposes listed below under “Use of Information.” To learn more, including how you can opt-out of the sharing of your personal information, please see the “Your Privacy Rights” section below.
Use of Information
Sharing of Information
Interest - Based Advertising – Your Choices
Your Privacy Rights
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
For the purposes of this policy, “personal information” means any information about an identifiable individual including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and use your personal information when you:
· Order through our Website or App
· Sign-up to receive our marketing communications
· Enter a contest or participate in a promotion
· Participate in our Savouri Rewards program
· Apply for a job with us
· Contact Us with a comment, question or complaint
· Use the Find a Location feature on our Website or App
· Restaurant Purchases: You do not have to provide us with any personal information when you pay using cash at one of our restaurants. We may also use video surveillance (e.g. CCTV) in our restaurants for loss prevention, safety, and security purposes. If you order catering through a local restaurant, we also collect the delivery address.
· Ordering Online: If you place an order through our Website or App, you will be asked to provide your first and last name, email address, and phone number. If you place an order for delivery, you will be asked for the physical address you would like the order delivered to.
· Savouri Rewards: If you join our Savouri Rewards program, we will collect your first name, last name, email address, phone number, (required in order to receive all eligible Savouri Rewards), and delivery address.
· Contests, Promotions, Surveys, Focus Groups, or other Market Research: If you enter a contest or participate in a promotion, we may collect your name, address, email address, phone number, and any additional information or content required for the contest or promotion (such as information you post on social media). We use this information to administer your participation in the contest or promotion, including prize fulfillment. As part of a contest or promotion, we may obtain your consent to share or otherwise publish the content you submit. You may provide these same data elements to us when you participate in surveys, focus groups, or market research, and you may also share additional information generated by your participation in the surveys, focus groups, and/or other marketing research efforts.
· Contact Us: When you contact us with a comment, question or complaint, you may be asked for information that identifies you, such as your name, address and a telephone number, along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comment. We may retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service and service offerings.
1. USE OF INFORMATION
We may use personal information we obtain about you for the following purposes:
communicate with you regarding our restaurants and other Services;
respond to your requests or inquiries;
register you for accounts on the Services;
process payment information for online food orders or online purchases through our merchandise or gift card store;
provide location services;
manage health and safety in our restaurants;
address legal matters;
prevent, investigate, identify, stop, or take any other action with regard to suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity, claims or other liabilities, or any activity that violates our policies;
facilitate and personalize your user experience and improve the Services;
conduct statistical analysis of the content, layout, and features of the Services for our marketing purposes;
register you for our email and postal mailing lists or for promotions or offers conducted in connection with the Services;
send marketing information to you, such as promotional offers or information about new product offerings, programs, or restaurant openings;
advertise to you both on and off the Services, which may include tailoring ads to your inferred interests and measuring the performance of our ad campaigns;
make inferences about you or members of your household based on your device; or
for any other purpose, with your consent where appropriate.
2. SHARING OF INFORMATION
Information Shared By You
When you interact with the Services, including posting on social media, this content may be visible to the public. We may share certain content that you post or make available, including by publicly posting on our online Services or other public online locations. For example, we may repost content that you post about us on social media.
We are committed to the protection of your personal information from unauthorized access or use. We will use reasonable organizational, physical, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with is no longer secure, please notify us by sending an email to Savouri.email@example.com.
4. INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING - YOUR CHOICES
When you visit any web site, including our Website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information gathered through cookies can give you a more personalized web experience. For example cookies allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, letting us analyze how well our website is performing, and educates us on the content that you found most helpful based on the amount of time you spent reviewing that content. A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first-party cookies. We also use third-party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting.
If you want to clear all cookies left behind by the websites you have visited, here are links where you can download three third party programs that clean out tracking cookies:
Many advertising companies that collect information for interest-based advertising are members of the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) or the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), both of which maintain websites where people can opt out of interest-based advertising from their members. To opt-out of website interest-based advertising provided by each organization’s respective participating companies, visit the DAA’s opt-out portal available at http://optout.aboutads.info/, or visit the NAI’s opt-out portal available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
To opt-out of data collection for interest-based advertising across mobile applications by participating companies, download the DAA’s AppChoices mobile application opt-out offering here: https://youradchoices.com/appchoices.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/en-ph/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Safari on iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
You should repeat the preference options described above from each device and browser that you use in connection with our Service, and repeat them again in a particular browser or device if you clear cookies or reset the browser.
Certain state residents have additional rights and choices, as described in the next section.
5. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You can sign up for the Rewards Program by our website. Registration requires you to provide your first name, last name, email address, and phone number (required in order to receive all eligible Savouri Rewards). Note that we also may collect all of this information outside the context of the Rewards Program.
You may withdraw from the Rewards Program at any time and forfeit any ongoing incentives by contacting us using the contact information below.
The value of Personal Information we collect is reasonably related to our expenses related to offering the Rewards Program. While we do not and cannot assign a monetary value to the personal information we collect through the Rewards Program, we do benefit financially from the Rewards Program. For example, although we may lose immediate revenue when a member uses a discount, the positive experience may lead to an overall increase in visits to our restaurants.
Calculating the actual value that Savouri generates from those efforts (whether in aggregate or by individual) or a monetary value of the personal information involved is impossible. There are many reasons for this:
· First, the information is of no monetary value by itself, as Savouri achieves personal information-related benefits only when the information is used in combination with, and in the context of, other aspects of our business such as (1) high-quality marketing efforts, (2) the compelling financial components of our Rewards Program that do not require use of the personal information, such as the ability to earn discounts and rewards, (3) the high quality of our food and service, and (4) the proximity of our restaurants to Rewards Program members.
· Second, we can’t precisely determine the motivating factors of any specific purchase, or the relative weights of each factor. Even if somebody redeems a coupon we sent to the contact information they supplied during Rewards Program registration, we can’t determine whether they would have made the same purchase on the same day even without the coupon. In a lot of households, Tuesday is taco Tuesday – coupon or not.
· Third, the level of engagement with our uses of personal information varies among Rewards Program members. For example, some members may read a lot of our marketing content, while others have unsubscribed and never see any. Some live next door to one of our restaurants, while others are out of delivery range.
· Fourth, the dining habits of our Rewards Program members appear to vary significantly.
· Fifth, not all members link their purchases to their Rewards Program membership, so we can’t identify all purchases by Rewards Program members, let alone which ones were influenced by their participation in the program.
For these reasons, we estimate that the value of the personal information collected for the Rewards Program would be less than the value the individual receives from their participation in the Reward Program.
7. CONTACT US